Supply chain integration
Tool supply chain management enables global, digital tool management across company boundaries. Thanks to the multi-client capability, all relevant tool information - including documents and drawings, plans or tool parameters - can be collected centrally along the entire process chain and shared between all participants.
The complete supply chain from the OEM, through the various tier levels of the series producers, to toolmaking are represented. But other service providers such as external toolmakers, material suppliers and other system suppliers can also be integrated.
Digital tool management
With the tool supply chain management module, all the information about the tool collected:
- Master Data
- Production process (including tool condition monitoring)
- Lifecycle Management
- Toolmaking & tool maintenance
- Third-party systems (bidirectional data exchange with e.g. CAQ, ERP)
visualised and analysed.
Each partner within the supply chain can access the information relevant to them and share information relevant to other partners thanks to an intuitive rights and approval system.
- Worldwide digital tool management across company boundaries
- Risk management
- Supply chain security
- Detailed overview of tool status and condition
- Individual tools
- Complete assemblies
- Possibility of easier relocation of tools including all tool data
Series producers (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3)
- Automatic tool status & condition via KPI
- Digital tool management across various subsidiaries and production sites
- Transparent quality assurance
- Increase in process reliability and productivity
- Cost savings
- Identification of vulnerabilities
- Possibility for targeted optimisation of tools
- Preventive maintenance of the tools as required
Do you have questions about tool supply chain management?
Please use the form and write us a message.